Apr 28, 2009

A Day In My Life (Cont)

Alright, I am currently at Page 5 of 83 of this book…

I like myself least when:
1. being fat, with big acne, and bad hair day
2. Being cranky, not moving on over certain issues
3. Said/did things I regret…

A new invention allows me to change on thing about myself. I decide to change: Greater determination. Just a fraction of what my brother has, that would be really good. Haa. Maybe, the personality to be more “friendly” and “nice” like Jin. I think I will be more lovable…:)

That change would make the following difference in my life: I think I will be far more “successful” than I am right now? I think I will be able to do more things than right now.. (I am working on to do more things right now…)

One place I go to find peace: home alone, the beach, office after work hours (without people)…opss.. ONE place? that would be…the place I can be myself. Haha.

One activity that makes me happy: Revealing the answer makes me feel like I am really an anti social. I feel happy when I can watch drama/movie after work at home (alone).

One circumstance or person that consistently makes me so angry I might explode: In this season of my life, this person would be named as “buaya” (means crocodile). I am NOT the one who name her, it wasn’t me. Think about it, I am a nice person that I SELDOM give nickname to people intentionally after being rebuked by my dad when I was in form 2 or 3. Why am I so angry I might explode – it’s the stinky attitude, arrogance, ignorance, 3-8-ness, foolishness, childishness, etc, etc.

One train of thought that brings me serenity in the midst of stress: The weekend/rest/holiday.

Challenges I am currently experiencing that I have some control over: Getting sufficient sleep and wake up early! HAHAHA. I am going to bed now.

Challenges I am currently experiencing that I cannot control: My work performance? Not really “performance” I am talking about here, but rather what I want to achieve, how I want to react to the environment and question like what is at the end of the tunnel?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails