Jan 9, 2009

The Person Writing...

Is wearing: T shirt, short pants

Drives a: my brother’s car

Has a secret: I think I am admitting this for the first time. Yes I do. ;)

Shares a residence with: Nope. I’m conquering the living room, kitchen, dining room, store room, study room and my room, except master bed room!

Is currently reading: an audio book?

Tends to watch TV shows like: TVB…

Usually goes to bed at: by God’s grace, before 12am. I am a day person. I start yawning after 9pm..

Usually gets up at: 7am

Gets most annoyed at: lazy people, liars.

Gets happiest when: admiring my shoes collection.

Talks the most to: God, Jin Chong, myself, my boss.

Is never without: FOOD. I need them. I love them.

Likes to listen to: good music.

Prefers to eat: Asian food over western food, rice over noodles, noodles over bread.

Dreams about: singing with my guitarist boyfriend on stage.

Complains about: my colleague

Could easily be captured by: instrumental music, inspirational photos, (not annoying) kids.

Has great potential to: earn big bucks! AMEN

Is most dangerous when: 1) tired 2) sleepy 3) hungry

1 comment:

Kar Wai said...

You know what I went to Borders today and can't find the book heheh

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails