Jan 5, 2009

汶 别了2008

new year. new year resolution. new hope. new beginning. new clothes. new college. new vision. new strategy. new plans. new mindsets. new song. new ideas. new life. new friends. new encounter. the power of new beginning.

I am saying good bye to the past. Although it is the fifth day of the year, we had so much fun partying and celebrating with friends since the past weeks.

karaoke party. praying in the new building premise. group lunch session. non halal dinner with Erin and watched a movie. work the next day and then dinner with Jin's family. work the next day and the queen visited the workplace. Attended the first Sunday service and I thank God for His touch of love to a dear person. I had lunch with my very dear e20 members together. Finally you guys are back. Realized that I actually missed your presence. Went for the FIRST badminton session of the year. and then feasting with Jin again at night.

Jin and I went to Borders before meeting up Shio Yen and Eugene. We bought ourselves interesting books. Found this and and took a photo to remember Jan 5. ;)

 DSC00102-1

More things are coming. another karaoke session, birthday party, CNY shopping. And  you know what, I am quite excited for this coming week's cell groups. HUHU! I think it is a good sign.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails