Aug 18, 2007

My Singapore Trip

Hello! Updates from SG. One Word - GREAT!

Attended great service. Catching up with great friends. Missing my honey greatly too haha.



I arrived SG 2 hours late. Poor altona was sleeping in the carpark waiting for our arrival. Sorry and a big warm thank you to altona. Reached Pat's house around 3 and lights out!

We woke up EARLY the next day and we met bro and jenn in orchard for breakfast. Too hungry and bought this ^ from 7-11. It didn't taste as good as I thought...

We had our lunch in Queenstown. Meet my friend Pat and Oscar.

Chan Pang and Patrica

Cheers!

Very happy ah....

Groupie...

Went home late and pack my bags..preparing to leave the next day..

My bro and I got transferred to FIVE STARS coach. I got my own tv screen...

A happy man telling his wife of how great the coach is...

See you SG!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails