Mar 8, 2011

March on #aug31st.com

No updates.

OMG it's only 2nd week of March but felt like it has been past many months of 2011.

Zero updates on wedding planning as we have been occupied with work and filtering some personal issues. I promise I will be back to planning after next week when things are get sorted better (coveting your prayers thank you). Having a good mentor is so crucial as it either breaks or makes our future. :)

Looking for a weekend with afternoon nap. I think I need a good massage and facial. I should just get a day off to sleep through it. NYAHAHA. u wish.

Alright, I shall end this post with 3 favourite fotos of my past 2 memorable weekends

1) Eitan on Jin's bean bag
2) Asked Thea to smile and pose with the balloon
3) Some sisters ministry time with Thea (and jill ;p) - we love shoes. 

Posted via email from lavernechee's posterous

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails