Feb 10, 2011

Mildred

Let me tell you a story.

This is based on a true story (according to my mom)... When I was still in my mother's womb, there was this hype about a drama series called "Laverne & Shirley". And that's how my name and my cousin sister's name came about. My mom named me Laverne and my Chinese name follows my English name, and Shirley, is my cousin sister's name. Later when Shirley became Christian, she wanted a Christian name and then my mom suggested "Mildred" and she loves it, so now, she is called Mildred. Anyway, the point of the story is not about the names lar, what I am trying to say is, Mildred got married during CNY this year! and I'm so happy for her!

There are some photos posted up from her facebook and she looks happy and beautiful on her wedding day. I'm so happy for you Mildred! :)

 

Posted via email from lavernechee's posterous

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails