Jan 24, 2011

219 days #aug31st

like the fiance says..it has been a massive weekend. It is just the 3rd week of the year, things have been moving fast. A lot of planning and also execution of plans happening at the same time.

Here I am, spending a Monday at home, resting. Have been back to the same clinic, meeting the same doctor, and based on the record, had almost similar symptoms compared to the previous 3 visits. Do I really have a sensitive throat? Anyway, I need to be fully recovered as CNY is coming and work is going to be more busy I guess.

Had a blast last weekend. A weekend I will want to remember of course. A very remarkable week that God reminded me to do ONLY things that is of priority. This year is probably a year of saying NO to many things. :)

We had our first combined meeting together with the entire subzone. It was a blast. We had most of our high school members to take charge of most of the events. It is going to be fun filled year with all these great people!

Not to forget, I had one of my best friend came all the way from Singapore to be with me last weekend for a bridal party shoot. This bridal party is full of fun and amazing friends. Thank you! 

Here is a sneak peek for you guys! Check out www.aug31st.com for official post soon. 

Posted via email from lavernechee's posterous

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails