Mar 25, 2009

The Journey Home…

Ever since I started to drive to work, one of my favorite me-time is the journey home from work. To me, it is a journey of restoration.

Although sometimes it can be so annoying that all kinds of advertisement on air while I am hoping for a nice song to be played, but every time when I see the sunset when I was on the highway, it just made me forget all the tiredness and frustration of work…You know how I love the sun. It makes very beautiful scene.

I appreciate every second of the journey home… From the moment I left the car park, I think back what happened since morning, how many problems encountered, how many compliments received, how annoying people could be, how I got annoyed of myself complaining to myself…and I am glad that i am able to be thankful and appreciate the good works and favor I received. God is good.

I got so tempted to take a photo of the sunset on my way home on highway. But I know it is dangerous. It shall remain a beautiful image in my heart. :)

1049.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails