Jun 25, 2008

I am not angry.

Yesterday I watched a drama and there was this woman scolding the man for giving her false hope. She was saying that it was like heaven on earth when she thought this man would save her from her enemies and brought her to leave to have a new start. But when she found out that the man was just trying to save her and ask her to leave on her own, she felt like dying knowing her expectation was not true.

It really feel like shit when you have certain expectation to someone close to your heart but the truth is, this someone disappoint you. And I am so tired of this because of the same old issue happening again and again. And I am still hoping that you will prove me wrong.

Do you understand????

3 comments:

Jin said...

no i dont.

Jin said...

the thought of you blaming me for humiliating you seems so funny when u already published this post

Anonymous said...

銀樓金粉?? ;p

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails