Apr 30, 2008

MOVE ON!

Talking about personality, there are certain people that you'd find them attractive and you will thank God for just knowing about them for they have influence over your life.

Talking about people, I have been learning to deal with people recently. Learning to move on when I find people lying to me. That is so wrong! Learning to accept people or leaders or "friends" who always take you for granted. Move on...move on.

Am I too stubborn to believe that everyone will want to grow? Or some people just think about changing yet remaining at the comfort zone? Stop living in denial.


I need to move on.

2 comments:

Patz said...

Happy that You have strike off this post. I was still thinkin how to comment on it.

This world is full of hundred and thousands of personalities and human characteristics.

The most important is learning to live with those people cuz we're still living in the same earth, same world, same working place.

Jia You!!!!

laverne said...

thank you my friend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails