May 12, 2007

Another week...

This week is good. Things are moving.. I took leave on Monday, trying to take a rest but there was a renovation going on downstair...drilling from 9 to the afternoon. Basically I just couldn't sleep and so I did my laundry.

I was browsing the net to look for taxi services from Singapore to cross the border...Couldn't get the information from my friends and the Internet; but thank God my boss got to know that there is actually such taxi service in Queenstreet. Each person pay for SGD8 to cross the border and it depends where you want to go after that and you will be charged accordingly...So he actually spent about SGD40 from SG to Skudai. Well, it would be great if I know this taxi service much much much earlier last year, then my parents wouldn't be so tiring changing buses in Woodlands...

Influence weekend has just over. I was blessed by Ps. Jeff's message. The five levels of progressive influence really fantastic: impact, invade, instruct, invest and true influence.

The true influence is to reproduce someone exactly like you to do the things you are doing. From the best to the best.

Questions:
1. How many person have you impacted in your life?
2. How many person have you invade into their lives (cross over into their world)?
3. How many person have you instructed (to tell them what is right may not be ear-pleasing)?
3. How many person have you invested into their lives (time, effort, money, love, etc)?
4. How many person have you truely influence their lives (even though you may not be physically be aroung them every single day...)?

Before answering these questions, it is much easier to think of who have really impacted, invaded, instructed, invested and influenced my life...

;)

Thank God for God fearing people, with pure heart and right conscience. Some of them may not be in the church with me...But no doubt, they have made me realize something. That our foundation really really really....got to be built upon the love of God. The love of God carries you further, wider, longer in this journey.

Whom have I in heaven but You?

God is good. He is real. It reminds me of a verse that my friend wrote in his song...that God has kept all your tears in His bottle...He knows and everything in His hand.

--

It's Debbie's birthday. Happy birthday my buddy. My wishes for her is be blessed - empowered to succeed. I have seen her going through so many things. When my pockets are empty, I can only my prayers and tears...it was really good to bless someone you love!

It's mothers' day this weekend. May all the mothers stay pretty always and continue to be filled by love...














A mother's love is not blind; it's just very near sighted! MOTHER'S DAY 2007

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails