Feb 4, 2007

think pad

"Giving our best, is a personal calling..."
--Sidney Mohede

A word of season reminded me God's faithfulness in my life. Again, I rededicate my life this year to one who authors it. Ten months of equipping, experiencing tangible love and restoration has brought me to a new chapter of my life. Letting go and letting God, may this be a remarkable event in heaven.

Spending a short weekend with wonderful people, wonderful friends. Seeing them just make my heart feel warm. Good food, good time together. I realize this time we didn't take a lot of photos. Haha, let them reside in our head and hearts...

I feel that we have been thinkng a lot...well, whatever it may be, God will make thing turns beautiful in its time. All the sowing of tears from our hearts He remembers. His Word will never change. I remember a scene during our last preaching test when I was preaching about revival. A persona revival starts from our heart when we decided to run the race and the key is to learn to see from the finishing line - that God is there, seeing our triumph coming to past.

---
Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud
or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice bufet rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails